Welcome to the “AIoT Cloud AIC Smart Networking Platform” (hereinafter referred to as this website). In order for you to use the services and information of this website with a peace of mind, we hereby explain to you the privacy protection policy of this website to protect your rights and interests. Please read the following carefully:
- Scope in Application of the Privacy Protection Policy
The content of the privacy protection policy, including how this website handles the personally identifiable information collected when you use the website services. The privacy protection policy does not apply to the related linked websites other than this website, nor does it apply to persons not entrusted or involved in the management of this website.
- Personal Data Collection, Processing and Utilization
- As you conduct business on this website or participate in activities on this website, we will ask you to provide necessary personal data depending on the nature of the business or activity, and in principle, process or use your personal data within the scope necessary for the specific purpose of personal data collection.
- As you use interactive functions such as feedback, e-newsletters, and questionnaires, this website will retain the name, email address, contact information and usage time you provided.
- During general browsing, the server will record relevant actions by itself, including the IP address of your connected device, usage time, browser used, browsing and data records, etc., as a reference for us to improve website services. This record is an internal application and will never be released to the public.
iv. In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analyze the content of the questionnaires collected. Next, we will present the statistical data or explanatory text of the analysis results. Except for internal research, we will publish the statistical data and explanatory text as necessary without involving specific personal information.
- Data Protection
- The host of this website is equipped with firewalls, anti-virus systems and other related information security equipment and necessary security protection measures. To protect the website and your personal data, strict measures are adopted. Only authorized personnel can access your personal information. All relevant processing personnel have signed confidentiality contracts. Anyone who violates confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
- If it is necessary to entrust the relevant units of this website to provide services due to business needs, this website will strictly require them to abide by their confidentiality obligations, and take necessary inspection procedures to confirm that they will actually comply.
- Website’s External Links
The pages of this website provide web links to other websites, you are welcome to click and enter other websites via links provided on this website. However, the linked website does not apply to the privacy protection policy listed on this website. You must refer to the privacy protection policy on each website you enter.
- Policy On Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
- This website will never provide, exchange, rent, or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or public agencies. However, there is legal basis, not limited to this.
- The circumstance of the proviso in the preceding paragraph includes but is not limited to the following items:
With your consent.
The law expressly stipulates.
Necessary to maintain national security or advance the public interest.
To avoid danger to your life, body, freedom or property.
Government agencies or academic research institutions are necessary for statistical or academic research based on public interests. The data is processed by the provider or the collector according to its disclosure method, it is impossible to identify a specific party.
When your behavior on this website violates the terms of services of this website or may damage or impede the rights and interests of this website or cause damage to others. The disclosure of your personal data through analysis of this website is necessary to identify, contact or take legal action.
Benefit your interests.
- When this website entrusts a manufacturer to assist in the collection, processing, or use of your personal information, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourced manufacturer or individual.
In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept this, you can set the privacy level in the browser function to High. However, if you refuse, it may cause some functions of the website from performing properly.
The privacy protection policy of this website will be revised at any time according to the needs, and the revised terms will be published on the website.