END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT & WARRENTY
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT & WARRENTY
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this product. It contains software, this use of which is licensed by AIOT CLOUD CORP., to its customers for their use only as set forth below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, do not use the software. No part of this software may be reproduced, copied, translated or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of AIOT CLOUD CORP..
GRANT OF LICENSE:
AIOT CLOUD CORP.(the "Licensor") grants to you this limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable license solely to use in a single copy of the Licensed Works on a single product for use by a single concurrent user only and solely provided that you adhere to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
ASSENT: By Installing the file package containing this software, you agree that this Agreement is a legally binding and valid contract, agree to abide by the intellectual property laws and all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and further agree to take all necessary steps to ensure that the terms and conditions of this Agreement are not violated by any person or entity under your control or in your service.
OWNERSHIP OF SOFTWARE:
The Licensor and/or its affiliates or subsidiaries own certain rights that may exist from time to time in this or any other jurisdiction, whether foreign or domestic, under patent law, copyright law, moral rights law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law or other similar protections, regardless of whether or not such rights or protections are registered or perfected (the "Intellectual Property Rights"), in the computer software and hardware, together with any related documentation (including design, systems and user) and other materials for use in connection with such computer software in this package (collectively, the "Licensed Works").
(a) You are expressly prohibited from copying, modifying, merging, selling, leasing, redistributing, assigning, or transferring in any matter, Licensed Works or any portion thereof.
(b) You may take a single copy of materials within the package or otherwise related to Licensed Works only as required for backup purposes.
(c) You are also expressly prohibited from reverse engineering, decompiling, translating, disassembling, deciphering, decrypting, or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of the Licensed Works as the Licensed Works contain proprietary material of Licensor. You may not otherwise modify, alter, adapt, port, or merge the Licensed Works.
(d) You may not remove, alter, deface, overprint or otherwise obscure Licensor patent, trademark, service mark or copyright notices.
(e) You agree that the Licensed Works will not be shipped, transferred or exported into any other country, or used in any manner prohibited by any government agency or any export laws, restrictions or regulations.
(f) You may not publish or distribute in any form of electronic or printed communication the materials within or otherwise related to Licensed Works, including but not limited to the object code, documentation, help files, examples, and benchmarks.
1. The software authorization letter is the proof of the legal authorization of the software. Please keep it safe. If it is lost accidentally, it will not be reissued.
2. If your user loses the registration code due to improper storage or is stolen by others, and then lets others know the registration code and damages your user's use and authorization rights, you must be responsible for it yourself.
3. You must keep a copy of all software and software registration information by yourself. Our company AIoT Cloud Corp. (AIoT Cloud Corp.) does not guarantee to "permanently" save your user's registration information and old versions of software.
4. After purchasing the downloaded version of the software, the user should download and save it within 30 days. AIoT Cloud Corp. does not guarantee that the old version of the software will be downloaded "permanently".
After your user obtains the software license from AIoT Cloud Corp. and completes product launch, you can use the software license permanently under the same authorization conditions.
1. After your user has obtained the software authorization from AIoT Cloud Corp., AIoT Cloud Corp. will provide a one-year warranty for software defects and a one-year warranty from the product launch date. Priority warranty service (referred to as "priority warranty" or "warranty" service).
2. During the warranty period, AIoT Cloud Corp. will undertake to maintain and correct software code defects.
3. For the software whose maintenance is terminated, if your user is still within the warranty period, AIoT Cloud Corp. can maintain and correct the code defects of the software according to the situation, or provide your user with a free upgrade to a newer or newer version. High-grade version.
4. Priority warranty users enjoy priority technical support services.
5. Users who have passed the priority warranty still enjoy basic after-sales service and software updates.
6. The software warranty period for free upgrades will not be extended.
7. Customized and project-developed software shall be subject to the stipulations in the contract.
1. The so-called software update refers to the correction file provided by AIoT Cloud Corp. due to defects in the program code, or necessary function adjustments and additions, for your users to download and update by themselves.
2. Software updates do not affect the license.
3. Software updates are not limited by the warranty period, and users can download updates for free forever before the end of software maintenance.
4. Software updates usually do not change the software major version number, such as 1.00.3031, 1.00.3121 …
1. Software upgrade refers to a brand new product launched due to software life cycle, functional requirements, and structural adjustment of the same series of products. After the new version is launched, AIoT Cloud Corp. will provide a limited-time free or preferential upgrade plan according to the characteristics of individual software, your customer's warranty status, purchase date and other conditions.
2. The warranty period will not be extended for free software upgrades. If you need to extend the warranty, you need to purchase a warranty contract separately.
3. Software upgrades usually change the main version number of the software, such as 1.00.3031, 2.00.3121, 3.00.3030 …
This Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by uninstalling the Licensed Works and destroying all copies of the Licensed Works. Upon any termination, you agree to uninstall the Licensed Works and return or destroy all copies of the Licensed Works, any accompanying documentation, and all other associated materials.
This License Agreement shall be governed by the laws of TAIWAN (R.O.C.)
In no event shall licensor or its suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation. Those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not licensor had been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of the licensed works. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
In the event any provision of this License Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be
affected or impaired and a valid, legal and enforceable provision of similar intent and economic impact shall be substituted therefore.
This License Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and AIOT CLOUD CORP., supersedes all prior agreements, whether written or oral, with respect to the Software, and may be amended only in a writing signed by both parties.
AIOT CLOUD CORP.
13F, No. 922, Chung-Cheng Road, Chung-Ho Dist., New Taipei City , Taiwan
Post code: 23544 (R.O.C.)