How to effectively link IT and OT information，Easy to build a visual dashboard (IoT Studio Industrial Gateway Editing Software Tutorial - Basic Part)
- DATE: 2021/05/14 13:00-17:30
- Location: Xinhan Intelligent Zhonghe Headquarters 9F (9F, No. 920, Zhongzheng Road, Zhonghe District, New Taipei City, Taiwan)
IoT Studio is a flexible programming environment provided by NEXCOM Intelligence, which is built on NEXCOM's Gateway and Edge server systems. Through simple node drag and drop and configuration, IoT Studio project can quickly obtain PLC and communication device information, organize data and upload to HMI and SCADA, and users can also directly draw instrumentation and diagrams on the web page for users to view and analyze.
During the course of the day, participants can：
1. Learn about Gateway programming software IoT Studio and how to edit IoT Studio programs.
2. Learn basic and advanced nodes, connect to PLCs and send data through various IT protocols.
4. Create a dashboard dashboard to visualize the captured data information.
1. IT engineers who want to easily communicate with PLCs and obtain data for analysis.
2. Automation engineers who want to organize and share equipment data to the information department, but have no tool interface.
3. System integrators who need to integrate data from multiple devices and create a visual interface.